Who is Eligible?
Businesses must meet ALL the following eligibility criteria:
- Located in a low-income community, as defined in section 45D(e) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Suffered economic loss greater than 30 percent, as demonstrated by an 8-week period beginning on March 2, 2020, or later, compared to the previous year.
- Must have 300 or fewer employees.
Before You Apply:
- To help applicants determine if they are located in a low-income community, as defined in section 45D(e) of the Internal Revenue Code, the SBA is making available a mapping tool at https://sbaeidl.policymap.com/app.
What You Will Need to apply:
- A copy of your 2019 Federal Tax Return and the business’ monthly gross receipts for each month from January 2019 through the most recent month-to-date period.
- The information provided in your original EIDL application.
|For more details about the Targeted EIDL Advance program, please visit SBA.gov/coronavirusrelief.|
Please contact Bookkeeper’s Keeper for assistance with the EIDL program.